I am a wife, mother of two beautiful children and continually on the quest to better myself. I will share my experiences, tips and adventures through motherhood in hopes that it helps other moms better the quality of their lives. I will share my stories, favorite products, review books and just share my random thoughts on how to be a great mother, wife and better person in the community.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Finer Things in Life

Have you stretched lately?  And I mean one of those full body stretches, where you lay down flat and just extend your arms and legs as far as possible.  I was watching my son last night as he was performing one of these stretches and it got me thinking that I should try that sometime too.  Well, it was amazing and did not disappoint!  No wonder he does it all the time!  You need to try it, for real!

Then it really got me thinking about how my perspective of what the finer things in life are has changed.  It used to be great wine and foods, traveling to cool and new places and looking for the next adventure.  And now?  Well at the top of my list, it would have to be an uninterrupted hot shower, being able to finish my hot cup of coffee, and the sound of complete silence.  I will wake up very early in the morning in order to enjoy these few things, this morning being one of those mornings.

Along those lines, I recently got a new single serve coffee dripper for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE IT!  That, paired with Caffe Vita's Caffe Luna coffee beans make the best cup of coffee I have enjoyed in a very long time, and I prefer it over any drink you can get at Starbucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment