I am a wife, mother of two beautiful children and continually on the quest to better myself. I will share my experiences, tips and adventures through motherhood in hopes that it helps other moms better the quality of their lives. I will share my stories, favorite products, review books and just share my random thoughts on how to be a great mother, wife and better person in the community.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog!  My main goal for this blog is to present an outlet where I can share my thoughts regarding how to embrace motherhood. My business/entrepreneurial brain considers motherhood as yet another venture in life.  My engineering brain wants to believe that there is a "right" way to balance my family, social, and professional lives.  Hopefully this will be an educational and insightful blog that discusses things that have helped me to be a better mom, wife and better person overall.  I'm sure I will learn a few things along the way and hopefully help others too.  

I will share:
1)  Stories, tips and insights into keeping my sanity
2)  Product reviews
3)  Book reviews related to parenting, motherhood

Happy reading - and please feel free to comment.  I would love to get to know you and for this to be the beginning of a forum for discussing successful living!

No comments:

Post a Comment