I am a wife, mother of two beautiful children and continually on the quest to better myself. I will share my experiences, tips and adventures through motherhood in hopes that it helps other moms better the quality of their lives. I will share my stories, favorite products, review books and just share my random thoughts on how to be a great mother, wife and better person in the community.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Back to Photography

I'm not going to lie.  It is exhausting raising two kids, trying to work, keeping the house clean (it doesn't help that I seem to have developed a tendency to be OC in this regard), and trying to find the tiniest bit of time for some self-growth.  Well again, I must fall back to my photography.  I absolutely love it, plus I'm killing two birds with one stone by hanging out with my kids, capturing some great moments, and learning something new for myself.

Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year - when I can bring out my boots and sweaters, and the amazing changing colors in the leaves just make Seattle a beautiful place to live.  We headed out to the University of Washington for a quick photo shoot.  It's especially fun because my son has finally started walking in the last couple of weeks.  

Looking back at these pictures, I can't believe the kids have grown up so quickly!




No comments:

Post a Comment